Grosse Ile Bridge Round Trip Crossing User Fee Toll Fares
As of May 1, 2020
General Rules on Payment of the User Fee Toll Fare
- One-way toll fares are collected from east- and west-bound traffic.
- Bridge Passes are available for all vehicle classes except Class 2 (vehicles with trailers pay with cash or credit card).
- Tokens can only be used to pay for crossings in a Class 1 vehicle (i.e., car, SUV, pickup truck, van or motorcycle).
- Bridge Passes or tokens cannot be used when pulling a trailer (vehicles with trailers pay with cash or credit card).
- Bicycles are not charged for crossings. Pedestrians are not permitted on the bridge.
Information on Purchasing a Bridge Pass
Price for a Bridge Pass (Lowest fare – save time and money)
For Class 1 vehicles, the Bridge Pass requires the purchase of $40 in pre-paid toll fares and a $25 refundable deposit. Prices and deposit requirements vary for other vehicle classes (not available for Class 2 vehicles). For more information, view the “Bridge Pass” category on the GIBC’s web site (https://grosseilebridge.com)
Where to Buy a Bridge Pass:
The office at the toll plaza is open weekdays; 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Bridge Pass applications are available at the toll booth. (734) 282-2914.
Bridge Pass Application - Download and Return To Store