Grosse Ile Bridge One-way Crossing User Fee Toll Fares
As of May 29, 2014
General Rules on Payment of the User Fee Toll Fare
- One-way toll fares are collected from east- and west-bound traffic.
- Bridge Passes are available for all vehicle classes except Class 2 (vehicles with trailers pay with cash or credit card).
- Tokens can only be used to pay for crossings in a Class 1 vehicle (i.e., car, SUV, pickup truck, van or motorcycle).
- Bicycles are not charged for crossings.
- Pedestrians are not permitted on the bridge.
Information on Purchasing a Bridge Pass or Roll of Tokens
Price for a Bridge Pass (Lowest fare – save time and money)
For Class 1 vehicles, the Bridge Pass requires the purchase of $40 in pre-paid toll fares and a $25 refundable deposit. Prices and deposit requirements vary for other vehicle classes (not available for Class 2 vehicles). For more information, view the “Bridge Pass” category on the GIBC’s web site (www.grGsseilebridge.com)
Price for a Roll of Tokens:
$60 for a roll of 25 tokens plus a one-way crossing at the time of purchase. No refunds on tokens.
Where to Buy a Roll of Tokens or Bridge Pass:
Tokens can be purchased at the toll booth in the toll plaza 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The office at the toll plaza is open weekdays; 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Bridge Pass applications are available at the toll booth. (734) 282-2914
Download & Complete Application & Return to Office